Where can I buy Mixx Tapware and Accessories?
Mixx Tapware and Accessories are available from a wide range of retailers and trade stores throughout Australia. Please use the stockist locator to find a stockist near you.
Why should I buy Mixx Tapware and Accessories?
Mixx Tapware and Accessories is range of fashion products provided by Brasshards Holdings. Brasshards Holdings is an Australian owned and operated company that has been supplying the Australian market with quality plumbing products since 1967. With 50 years of experience in the Australian market Brasshards has the knowledge and experience to provide high quality reliable products specifically tailored to suit Australian requirements.
What is the warranty on Mixx Tapware and Accessories?
All Mixx products come with an extended warranty, for full details please refer the Mixx warranty document.
Mixers & Tapware
- 5 years parts & labour warranty
- 20 years replacement warranty
Showers & Spouts
- 5 years replacement warranty
- 5 years replacement warranty
What do I do if I need to lodge a warranty claim?
Do Mixx products conform to Australian standards?
Where necessary all Mixx products conform to all relevant Australian standards and guidelines. Mixx tapware, mixers, spouts and showers are WELS certified & Watermarked to ensure compliance with Australian standards.
What is the operating temperature of Mixx tapware, mixers, spouts and showers?
Mixx tapware, mixers, spouts and showers all have an operating temperature of between 1-80°C
What is the best way to clean my tapware?
- Under no circumstances should you install tapware using acetone silicones.
- Never use harsh detergents or abrasive cleaners, cleaning agents containing hydrochloric acid, formic acid, chlorine bleach or acetic acid, as these can cause significant damage.
- Where your tapware remains dry in use, a soft cloth can be used to remove surface dust. Alternatively, a wipe over with warm soapy water is all that is required to maintain the finish in perfect condition for a lifetime of use.
- Use of wax based furniture cream should be avoided as these can result in a build-up of deposits, which could detract from appearance.
- Do not use undue pressure and wipe in one direction only.
- Not only can robust cleaning methods and aggressive cleaning agents damage surfaces, they can also affect the inner workings of the product.
- Don’t make mistakes when combating lime scale and dirt: if inappropriate handling leads to damage, this is excluded from the warranty.
What is the best way to clean my Matt Black tapware
Matt black tapware can keep its velvet-looking finish if you follow the very simple maintenance guidelines.
It is recommended that you clean your matt black tapware with warm, soapy water and a clean, soft, microfibre cloth.
Solvents, abrasives, waxes, acids and other chemical-based cleansers should never be used. Bleaches can also discolour product and therefore should not be used.
If you are not sure about your cleaner, and it includes chemicals you cannot identify then simply avoid it.